High, vaulted ceilings and oversized windows in the restaurant offer spectacular views to the lake and mountains beyond. Paired with our Pacific-Northwest inspired menu, the Edgewater offers a dining experience that you won't soon forget.
- Opening Friday May 3rd with a 3-course for $39 special!
- Come join us in our intimate dining room for fabulous gourmet dining!
- Open 5 nights a week - Wednesday to Sunday, starting at 5:30pm.
- Walk-ins welcome but our intimate dining room books up quickly so we recommend booking in advance.
- Spring 2013 Restaurant Closure: April 22nd - May 2nd Inclusive.
Patrick Fortier is the talented & energetic Executive Chef of the Edgewater Restaurant. Inspired by his French-Canadian upbringing & his extensive travels since, Patrick has created his own style that blends traditional French methods with more contemporary Pacific-Northwest cuisine always sourcing the most local & fresh ingredients.
With an early entry into the culinary world, Patrick honed his skills at the Ritz Carlton under renowned Chef Eric Ripert, the Four Seasons, & the Fairmont. He worked in Toronto, Montreal & Mont Tremblant as well as Lake Louise, Vancouver Island & Grand Cayman before arriving in Whistler six years ago.