High, vaulted ceilings and oversized windows in the restaurant offer spectacular views to the lake and mountains beyond. Paired with our Pacific-Northwest inspired menu, the Edgewater offers a dining experience that you won't soon forget.
- The Restaurant is on Fall Closure until December 7th. You are still able to contact the Restaurant to make Reservations for after Fall Closure and Holiday Dining.
- New Winter Menu and Holiday Menu's Available Now! See below
- Feel free to come by anytime to view our spectacular dining room.
- Fall 2013 Restaurant Closure: October 13th - Dec 7th. Re-opening Saturday, December 7th.
- After December 7th - We are Open 5 nights a week for evening dining, starting at 5:30pm. Closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
- Walk-ins are welcome but our intimate dining room books up quickly so we recommend booking in advance.
- Coming Soon! The Restaurant will Re-open December 7th with a 3 Course Special!
Patrick Fortier is the talented & energetic Executive Chef of the Edgewater Restaurant. Inspired by his French-Canadian upbringing & his extensive travels since, Patrick has created his own style that blends traditional French methods with more contemporary Pacific-Northwest cuisine always sourcing the most local & fresh ingredients.
With an early entry into the culinary world, Patrick honed his skills at the Ritz Carlton under renowned Chef Eric Ripert, the Four Seasons, & the Fairmont. He worked in Toronto, Montreal & Mont Tremblant as well as Lake Louise, Vancouver Island & Grand Cayman before arriving in Whistler six years ago.