High, vaulted ceilings and oversized windows in the restaurant offer spectacular views to the lake and mountains beyond. Paired with our Pacific-Northwest inspired menu, the Edgewater offers a dining experience that you won't soon forget.
- Spring Closure: Our restaurant will close on April 21st and re-open on Wednesday, May 7th.
- Our lodge will remain open. Feel free to come by anytime to view our spectacular dining room.
- Once re-opened on May 7th, we will again be open 5 nights a week for evening dining, starting at 5:30pm.
- Closed Mondays & Tuesdays & occasionally for private events.
- Walk-ins are welcome but our intimate dining room books up quickly, so we do recommend booking in advance.
- Winter A la Carte Menu
- Stay tuned for our Spring Menu
Patrick Fortier is the talented & energetic Executive Chef of the Edgewater Restaurant. Inspired by his French-Canadian upbringing & his extensive travels since, Patrick has created his own style that blends traditional French methods with more contemporary Pacific-Northwest cuisine always sourcing the most local & fresh ingredients.
With an early entry into the culinary world, Patrick honed his skills at the Ritz Carlton under renowned Chef Eric Ripert, the Four Seasons, & the Fairmont. He worked in Toronto, Montreal & Mont Tremblant as well as Lake Louise, Vancouver Island & Grand Cayman before arriving in Whistler six years ago.